Monday, August 25, 2014

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fb pages: Sizes & Dimensions










Both Sides Now



Bows and flows of angel hair
有天使如波浪的長髮飄動
And ice cream castles in the air.
也有如霜淇淋般的空中城堡
Feather canyons everywhere
飄散四處的羽毛將大街妝點得多采多姿

I've looked at clouds that way.
這是我觀察天上浮雲的方式之一
Now they only block the sun
然而現在白雪遮住的陽光
They rain and snow on everyone.
在走過的每個人身上灑下雨滴與雪花
So many things I would have done
其實有很多夢想我早可以完成
But clouds got in my way.
只是雪擋住了我面前的道路

I've looked at clouds from both sides now.
這就是我看待浮雲的兩種方式
I've looked at clouds from both sides now
這就是我看待浮雲的兩種方式
From up and down and still somehow
上看下看,也許還有其他欣賞的方式
It's clouds illusions I recall
但這就是我能從浮雲看到的景象
I really don't know clouds at all.
我想,我其實不懂雲的心情

Moons and Junes and faris wheels.
月亮,六月與摩天輪
The dizzy, dancing way you feel
也就像你在狂舞時感到的頭暈目眩
When every fairy tale comes real
如同每個成真的童話故事
I've looked at love that way.
這就是我看待愛情的方式

But now it's just another show
如今他只是另一場表演
You leave 'em laughing when you go
你在眾人的笑聲中離去
And if you care, don't let them know
如果你在乎,別讓他們知道
Don't give yourself away.
也別洩漏自己的心事

I've looked at love from both sides now
我從正反兩面看著愛情
From give and take and still somehow
我給予與失去的角度
It's loves illusions I recall
但我記得那畢竟是愛的幻影
I really don't know love at all.
我還是不懂愛情

Tears and fears and feeling proud
淚水,恐懼與驕傲
To say "I love you" right out loud.
這是我大聲喊出"我愛你"時的心情
Dreams and scheams and circus crowds
夢想、計畫與馬戲表演
I've looked at life that way.
這就是我看到人生的方式

But now old friends are acting strange.
熟悉的老朋友也開始感覺陌生起來
They shake their heads
他們搖了搖頭
They say I've changed.
說我早已不是原來的我
Well somethings lost and somethings gained
但老實說,當你得到某些東西你也必定會失去一些
In living every day.
這就是我們每天生活的戲碼

I've looked at life from both sides now
我從正反兩面看著生活
I've looked at life from both sides now
我從正反兩面看著生活
From win and lose and still somehow
從輸贏的角度
It's lifes illusions I recall
但我記得那畢竟是生活的幻影
I really don't know life at all
我還是不懂生活

I've looked at clouds from both sides now
這就是我看待雲的兩種方式
From up and down and still somehow.
上看下看得也許還有其他欣賞的方式
It's clouds illusions I recall
這就是我從浮雲看到的景象
I really don't know clouds at all.
我真的不懂雲的心情

I really don't know life at all.
我想,其實我根本不懂生活

Monday, August 18, 2014

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Karen Carpenter


Surely time will lose these bitter memories

And I'll find that there is someone to believe in
And to live for something I could live for